Friday, August 23, 2013

Demand Of Bharat Ratna

I am a strong contender of bhart Ratna by birth. There is no need of additional qualification. If the sate does not honour me with Bharat Ratna, it means the state does not treat every citizen equally. It means the government discriminate with its citizen on various ground. If UPA want to come in power then it should announce that after coming power it will honour with Bharat Ratna to every citizen. If UPA lose this opportunity to announce then other parties may announce to give Bhart Ratna after coming to power. I am an MA pass unemployed youth. I also want to touch the sky like others.Society do not respect me because I am an unemployed. I am eagerly waiting the announcement that government will honour me after coming to power. It will work wonder and will ensure victory of ruling party. After that I may spend a dignified life. The government can not ensure the development of the country. It can't stop skyrocketing price of essential Commodities . It can't give beffiting reply of Pakistani and Chinese misadventure. It can not provide job to every citizen. It can not fill the widening gap of the poor and the rich. It can't eradicate hunger death. It can't stop farmers suicidal death. It can't root out corruption from the country but it can announce to give the highest civilian honour Bharat Ratna to each citizen. The fourth coming election is near the corner. A number of announcement will be made by the central government in coming days. I hope the government will also announce to give Bharat Ratna to please people. I will like to make it clear here that I am not not a selfish person. My demand is in national interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment