Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Dream

Eqaliy is only a social concept there is no existence of it in reality. The real face of society is ugly. Rosy picture is only an delusion . You can know this whatever I stated above, from my own story. My story begins with my dream. On a fine day I dreamt that the world war would begin just one month later. I had also dreamt that the start of world war would be from India and Pakistan' conflict. I tried to alert the countrymen about upcoming calamity. So I dialled news paper office's number and contacted local reporters and requested them to publish my dream as a lead story. But my dream didn't become a news. As result, no statement came from Pakistan. No statement came from the world's leaders. Although my dream was a breaking news but it was not seen. The TV channels completly ignored a news of national importance. My dream didn't get coverage in Print media. Not only this world media also not noticed my dream. US president Barack Obama didn't say a single word on my dream. I ask this that is in a democratic India the dream of everyone doesn't keep same importance. When hunt of gold can be started on the basis of a saint's dream then why didn't my dream become an issue of panel discussion. Why didn't experts express their views on my dream. Why didn't people held demonstrations to force the government to take saftey measures. Why didn't people stage dharna for being neglected my dream. Why didn't PM speak a single word on my dream. Why had the principle opposition party been mum on my dream, which shows itself serious about the country's security. Why was a all party meeting not convened to consider my dream. Why didn't my dream become an election issue. The matter is very serious because the dream of a person was neglected in democratic India while the tall claims are made by the politicians to fulfill the aspirations of the people. After my dream, the government's face was completly exposed and it has no moral right to remain in power. The negligence of my dream also exposed the government's seriousness about the issue of common concerned. It also appeared that the government is not serious to make the country super power in 21st centuary. Double standard of the government also shown that equality is only an delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment