Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Election Campaign

I am going to contest coming parliamentary election. I have decided to contest election because i am a visionary person. I can bring a sea change in administration . I can only bring equality in society. I can only work for social justice. I can only improve poor condition of the
farmers. I can only find sollution of the price rise, unemployment and terrorism. I can only work to root out corruption from the country. So do not be impressed from speeches of the Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi and Gujrat strongman Narendra Modi. They are misleading you. They are making tall claims for political mileage. While my intention is to serve the nation. Though I have a tainted image. But I have a vast experience of robbery, kidnapping, snatching and financial embezzlement. Despite that I have dream to be PM. I have a deep desire that under my able leadership, the country became super power. Ensure my victory in forthcoming parliamentary election. I promise that I would ensure a strong lokpal at centre. Believe it or not I can only form a strong lokpal at centre. So Veteran Social Activist Anna Hazare should support my candidature. He should campaign for me. Otherwise It would prove that he has no faith in democratic system of the country. I promise that my iron will change the face of the nation. The progress of the country would depend on my win. My win or defeat would prove that the countrymen want progress of the country or not. My win would accelerate the development of the country. My win would ensure peace and stability in the south Asia. My win would bring solution of Tamil issue. My win would ensure a greater role of the country in the world's affair. My win would ensure permanent solution of middle east crisis. My win would stop cross border terrorism. My win would end Chinese misadventure. My win would provide solution of the present slowdown. My win can only revive the country's economy. My win would also decide that US would remain super power or not. My win would prove a new dawn in lives of every countrymen. And my defeat would prove that Indian society is not liberal and vibrant. Believe it, I am not making tall claims. I have excellent track record to do better in tough situations. I am in jail today because my stars are not in my favour. So I was caught in financial embezzlement. Otherwise i have not commited this crime first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment