Monday, July 22, 2013

Bridegroom Market

I am a big item of bridegroom market. Last year, i could not get married due to propaganda of the opposition parties(neighbours). But this year my beloved mother and sisters have made all preparations to counter the propaganda of the opposition parties. They are taking help of experts to build my image. Experts have assured my mother and sisters that character assisnation programme of the neighbours will not be successful this year. But they have put some condition on me and say strictly follow them. They have said me to leave my all bad habits at least till my marriage. Experts have also advised me to not being seen with my notorious friends. They have also said me not to touch the bottle of wine and never being seen near bear bar. Otherwise neighbours will get a new issue to tranish my image. Neighour say me, a wicked peson, drug addict and chain smoker.while in my mother eyes, i am innocent boy, who is in bad friend circle. She also thinks that my friend exploite me and enjoy on my money. She also says that after marriag everything will be okayed in my life. Now i tell you about my some specialities. I have been leadership quality since childhood. I have succesfuly led the several agitation. I have good experience of stone pellting on police personals. I had been expelled by university administration due this leadershi quality. According university administration, i am a criminal minded person and i should be jailed. But my critics do not know that any time my talent may be recognised by a poitical leader and i may become MP or MLA. I can assure the father of the girl that i can better protect his girl and no one dare to see her. My family has been against of dowry since begining. But we can not deprive pleasure of giving dowary of bride family. We have attractive insurance policy. Girl's father may get girl's life insurence by giving hansome dowry. After fullfiling our all demands she will be not burnt alive by me or my family member. She will be also not face any type of torture. We have also given big offer this year like getting car as a dowry, she will travel in car. Getting bike she will ride on bike. Actually my parents have hugely invested in me. They only want good return of that money. Please generously consider my candidature, so i could pass (get married) this year's exam. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment