Monday, July 8, 2013

Importace of fasting

Emergency has been declared. My civil right has been suspended. Charges are being framed. There is complete choas and and confusion at my home. Heavy paramilitary force have been deployed at my residence. My empire has been overthrown by my wife. Accusing that i am not able to take advantage of right occasion. I am going to appeal in husband commission because i am being tortured. I am being forced to go on fasting. Importance of fasting is being telecasted by wife, sons and daughters. They want that i should upgrade their status in society. They aIso want that i should highlight their name and fame by going on fasting. They also want that i should make my supreme sacrifice for the family. They say that i had lost the chance last year when Anna Hazare was on fasting, Arvind Kejariwal was on fasting. My wife says that i may get ticket of Aam Aadmi Party. But the problem is that i can not live without food for one day. Despite knowing that there is importance of fasting in life. It purifies our body and mind. I can not go on fasting. But as i earlier said my wife is extremly unhappy with me because She wants that i should immediatelly start fasting to get a take ticket .  She says that with fast, i will be successful in killing two birds with one sto ne. One hand my health will improve, On the other hand i will earn name and fame. She also says that i do not  change myself according to time. She says that despite name and fame Baba Ramdev could not leave the lure of fasting. She also says that i should also become active. She also describe the importance of fasting.  She says that from fasting one can make his body slim.  She also says that it is also possible that Arvind Kejariwal may recognise my talent and may give me ticket.  I will not go on fasting with my desire. If i go on fasting, you should understand that i have not gone on fasting with my own desire. You should understand that i have been forced to do so. I will say to you
, please register an FIR against my family members in case of my demise. I will also  appeal please pray for my departed soul. My family member will probably not do so, beacuse i could not highlight their name. I could not fullfil their desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment