Thursday, July 4, 2013

Who will be my scapegoat.

Dear countrymen
Namaskar
As you know, i have been implicated in a false  case by my political opponnents. This is a politically motivated step of my political rivals. They want to tranish my image through false propaganda. I offer a golden opportunity for  jobless people, who are spending their  life in hardship to come near me by becomig scapegoat.  By taking my all faults on his own head. For kindly your informatin, i will say that one has required prior appointment to meet me. I do not meet anyone regularly excep a few my flatters. I also know this, thousands will be ready for this noble cause. Because those who are spending their life in hardship, have no option. Let me further clear here, I
am in seach of a scapegoat, who could take my all fault on his own head. I will be thankful for him. I will provide all type of assistance to his family. I will also provide all comfort to him in jail. He may use mobile phones in jail premises. Even he may eat his favourite dishes as per his desire. I know this is land of brave person. Surely someone will come in my rescue and he will take all my charge on his own head. Once again appealing your cooperation on humantatrian goround.
Your own leader
XYZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment